social media intern
The Left Ovaries are looking for a BFF who is diligent and creative to be our social media intern. We want you to understand who we are and be excited to promote our brand and ideas. Happy to work with HS students or older.
A podcast hosted by three pairs of sisters who create a funny, accessible and deeply personal conversation about s**t women deal with on the daily. We are located in SF Bay Area so you will be working locally with us! (Sometimes together, mostly remote)
This position is for you if you:
- Think outside the box
- Spend time on social media
- Browse feminist, pop culture, politics media
- Listen to podcasts!
- Have at least 5-7 hours a week to dedicate (1 hour per day)
You will be:
- Contributing to twitter, instagram, Facebook and website (& any other platorms you think we should be using!)
- Developing creative campaigns for these platforms
- Researching potential cross-promotion opportunities
- Reaching out to other podcasts/bloggers building links to our podcast
- Growing our listenership through social media marketing
Our internship is unpaid, however you will become part of The Left Os extended network and we will provide you excellent references. Working on a podcast that pushes the boundaries is resume gold. What if you could say that you helped 10x our listenership?
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter